The Online Home for Eric Sowell
I blog here about whatever interests me, and sometimes say useful things. I also speak a good bit. I regularly teach at my church and sometimes teach things related to tech. I am always looking for more opportunities to teach, so here is contact info if you want to talk about it. I am also available for tutoring/one-on-one instruction.
Things I Do/Have Made
At the moment I am the Director of Software Development at Muv. I spend most of my time doing software development and getting things to run on AWS. Software development is a great career, but I miss teaching immensely. Hit me up if you have any ideas on how I could fit teaching into my life more.
Others things I have done, and projects that I still work on, include...
- I do programming work for 4theONE, a charitable organization that helps missing, exploited, and sex trafficked teens in North Texas. Consider giving.
- I post both tech and Greek related material on my Youtube channel
- I do some text digitization and correction of ancient texts.
- I am the president of the North Dallas Developers Group.
- I started, and will continue, a companion volumed named "ἑταῖρος" for LGPSI.
- I made an iOS app named Read Some Greek
- I wrote a book called Mobile ASP.NET 5
- My first software product, Koineworks Diagraming