Feb 22 Site Update
So I just updated the site. This site is run on custom code that I wrote in ASP.NET, C#, and Sql Server 2005. That way, if I want a feature, then I can add it and don’t have to wait on someone else. This time comes one major feature.
The main feature this time is the addition of series. For example, if you look at a post in my series on Ignatius’ epistle to the Ephesians or a post in my Greek handwriting series, you will see the series it is in at the top of the post, as well as a link to all the posts in the series at the bottom. That way if someone stumbles upon one of the posts, they can easily get the context they might be looking for by reading previous posts. I thought it was clever, anyway...
I also switch to post snippets on the archive pages and the default blog page. Of course, if you view a post, you get all the text. This will not change the amount of text in the rss feed. I detest reading partial feeds myself, so I wouldn’t do that to others.
If you have any issues, please let me know.