Links of Greatness - September 2, 2008
Posted: 9/2/2008 11:55 PM
Random interesting stuff for the day:
Latest Biblioblog Carnival. And thanks for the mention. Still waiting for the patristics carnival to come out.
- Google Chrome - The normal person side of me says "Yay, more choices!". The web developer side of me says "Dang, another browser I have to support. This needs to be really good or suck so badly that no one uses it."
- Soon to the Web: Dead Sea Scrolls
- Dino Suits - I need one for Halloween. Either that or I’ll dress up as Bananaman.
- I have a feeling about how Wittgenstein would reply to Jim. Of course, I agree. Denying the existence of Jesus is nuts.
- Some tips on commentary writing.
- New Movie on Jesus. While he’s over there, it would just be easier for him to beat Sauron since he’s omnipotent.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q64qvkVtXd0&feature=related - Yes, with that much water I would have trouble paddling a canoe as well.